Many people think that because they didn’t have the technical or online business experience and it seemed that it is impossible for them to own a successful internet business. However, that really isn’t the case at all. There are some internet business franchise opportunities available that do not require much technical experience and they are perfect for individuals who have that entrepreneurial spirit,and like to start an internet business fast.
When considering life as an entrepreneur, it is important to understand the definitions of an internet business franchise. Of course, it does have its own advantages and disadvantage. In this article we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of owning an internet business franchise.
INTERNET BUSINESS FRANCHISE: An internet business franchise is a right granted to an individual or company to market a company’s goods or services on internet. The franchisor (the internet business franchise owner) sells the rights with the turnkey solution to the franchisee and then typically receives a franchising fee for ongoing online support & product updating, therefore having a vested interest in the success of each franchise.
Internet Business Franchising is a new concept in internet business and is currently promoted heavily by Internet Business Franchise Expert like Kelvin Cho. Today many such internet business franchise opportunities are available on the Web. Examples of internet business franchises include lingerie products, wholesale-idea.com, and shopster.com.
* There is a higher likelihood of success since a proven business formula is in place. The products, services, and business operations have already been established. And internet business franchise has the lowest cost compare to the offline franchisee business.
* Instead of handling all the product sourcing, website maintaining, shipping, payment and customer support. The franchisee can focus on only online marketing efforts to promote the internet business franchise instead of taking care of all the things.
* Internet Business Franchisor usually provide extensive online training and support to their franchisees in effort to help them succeed.
* Many times the brand name products and services are advertised online by the main franchise companies to establish brand awareness. This practice helps boost sales for all internet business franchisees, but individual franchisees don’t absorb the cost.
* Internet Business franchises charge ongoing royalties cutting into the profits of franchisees.
* Internet Business Franchisors usually require franchisees to follow their operations manual to a tee in order to ensure consistency. This limits any creativity on the part of the franchisee. Internet Business Franchisees may not allow you to sell your own products on your webstore.
* Internet Business Franchisees must spend most of its time to run its online marketing activities and recruit its own agent (a.k.a Affiliates) independently.
Sometimes internet business franchisors may be lax on their commitment to provide a good customer support. Also, they may make poor decisions that would have an ill effect on the internet business franchisee. Therefore, it may be a good idea to test out the internet business franchisee system and make sure it provides the good customer services before buying one.
It is suggested you contact an internet business franchise consultant to discuss which internet business franchising is right for you.
Kelvin Cho is the well established self made successful e-traders; he is running a highly successful trading firm based on Guangzhou, China as well as an e-commerce consulting firm giving valuable and practical advices and guidance to online traders to maximize their sourcing and trading needs. He has established a success internet business franchisee network and have helped many people to success on running those internet business franchise.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kelvin_Cho